www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I heard of a S/sds "thats code for stable star destroyer" the other day and was wondering where do I buy these differents molds. The "S" just means that it is extra over stable I guess. I heard of a S/max as well. Now that would be hard to throw im sure. anyway if anyone has any insite on this please let me know.

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haven't you ever seen an Aerobi ring fly? If only we could use them in disc golf. Very little effort for a very long flight.
I am sick with people being assholes on this site. Never using discgolfersR.us again. Some people mess it up for everyone just like disc golf.
Dude, I don't think anyone was trying to be an a**hole. Sometimes it may come across that way when things are written and not said face to face. If they were trying to be, screw them. Don't let them take this site from you.

Peace!
Brad, your comment is not in a context where I see anyone misbehaving. Have the posts you objected to been removed? You sound like you've experienced the kind of nastiness I don't want to see in this network, but there is absolutely none of it in the thread you posted on?
Wrong Thread?????
I've noticed that there are some more domey star destroyers coming out now with more tension in the top plate. Those are more overstable than the flatter star destroyers. I like both.
Good to know.. Probably gonna buy a Champ Destroyer once my current overstable destroyer starts flippin..
they have come out with star destroyers in the pro mold. The bottom stamped destroyers are like this. They are more domey and more overstable.
have you tried a max weight Force?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968