www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Other than my plastic i always have towels, little note pad for score keeping, medical tape, band-aids and assortments of burn/poison ivy/oak creams. Usually something to drink and when i remember gummy worms, Trolli brand, that purple bag...mmmmm. Sometimes I have to remove some discs to fit in a few beers, dont forget your coozie!

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The greatest thing i ever saw that someone carried was toilet paper. I suppose it is always good to be prepared for the worst case scenario.
Band aids, toilet paper for sure, injections in case of bee stings (allergic) a spare hankerchief for more severe wounds, and triple antibiotic ointment. All kept in a plastic emergency bad in my main bag.
I did not see where anyone said they kept a copy of the PDGA rules in there bag. Other than that I carry pencils scorecards, water, hand or toe warmer's, Sharpies, insect repellent, IUD's, pine cones, blades of grass, twigs, dirt etc. Oh ya...also my discs.
K.
whats an iud?
I'll set you on my knee. We'll have a grandfather and grandson chat.
K.

Lotto said:
whats an iud?
The end of a roll of duct tape cut open to lay flat, a six inch strip of Emery cloth, a birdie bag, nail clippers, two pencils, sharpie, Bic lighter, two bucks change, one pipe cleaner, walmart 29%deet spray Rule book, score card,A towel or two, It has this great pocket that a Fosters big gulp fits right in. And a Golden Retriever.
Other than things already mentioned-Large, tough trash bag for wading if needed, bottle cap to keep beer from spilling if I am partaking, 5 presidential $ coins to pay an ace. Also one of those super compact folded up towels as an extra towel. Micro fiber car wash mitt-thanks to Joe Wander for that one-dries even when pretty soaked. Sunglaases in summer, chap stick in winter-alittle on the nose and chin prevents a mess of windburn when cold.
Carry them in your BAG?!?

I slap one on before each round, clyde...

I don't carry much of these things.

Disc Golf Accessories

Birdie Bag, Small
Insect Repellant
First Aid Kit
Hand Warmers
Compact umbrella
MP3 Fm Player / Ear buds
3 Pencils
2 sharpies
PDGA MINI & Card
mace spray
Mini Mag Light
34-ounce Innova Bottle
Innova Microfiber Towel
Frisbee Wham-o Towel
Zipper Lock
Alive & Tums

What bag do you have and how do you fit in a Golden Retriever? 

Well, let me see. Ok, I have pencils,notebook(small one), scorecards, 1st aid kit(small one) and A lime green towel. Sometimes, I carry my camara and a course map. Always carry water.

Always: 1qt water, sunblock, insect repellent, pocket knife, band-aids, towel, PDGA card, industrial Sharpie, pencils

Sometimes: beer, food, rain jacket, extra towels

Don't forget discs: 6 drivers, 3 mids, 2 putters, 1 mini

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968