www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I live in the sticks and I was wondering if in some of these bigger cities, if there are disc golf gangs or thugs hanging around the course ready to give some hillbilly like me a hard time?? 

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be in vegas in september for my bachelor party is there a course in the city that won't cost me an arm and a leg to take a taxi too from the strip? 

I have been there a couple time so I am somewhat familiar with the area, but have never been able to get my friends to go golfing. well this year I will force them because it is what I want to do during the day for my bach. party, and they will have to give in.

thanks for any info you can give me.

We just have normal stupid teenagers who like to hang out, get drunk and damage the course. Last night we caught some kid trying to break down a tree branch or two. One of our guys in our group playing league yelled over for him to quit doing that. Next thing you know the guy is hanging in a tree trying to break more branches. So we confronted him and told him to leave.

I am considering talking with the cops about getting them to walk through the course a few times per day. I don't mind people enjoying an adult beverage or a little weed but when they start trashing the place it's time for something to change. Enough is enough. 

He was the cheap prostitute.

sunset park. not too far, nice layout. I play there weekly(and weakly LOL)

Funny I posted this. These kids were haggling me for no reason by the pond today. I missed my 45 foot putt and they says "watch out it might go in the water, thats all oil" and I'm like no man, its feces. This idiot says "I drink it" and I said you look it. To avoid beating down a teenager I ignored them and picked my aviar driver and spanked the ssecond try at the putt right in while they yelled miss twenty times. They walked away calling me a badass and I says way to figure that out huh?

No need to take a taxi, Sunset park is a 20 minute bus ride from the strip. Been to Vegas a couple times, take the bus to Sunset park every time. For me it's funny, I travel 3,000 miles from Florida and get to play essentially a Florida course.... Flat, Palm trees and Hot....LOL.

Um, what about Sedgley Woods? Smack dab in the middle of Philadelphia. I'm pretty sure that city is densely populated

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968