www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I live in the sticks and I was wondering if in some of these bigger cities, if there are disc golf gangs or thugs hanging around the course ready to give some hillbilly like me a hard time?? 

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live in relatively large city(GR, MI) and we give no such hassles to DG'ers from the sticks. The only people who would give such hassles are non-DG'ers lingering on the course, but their BS doesn't discriminate between rural and urban; let alone DG'ers themselves. Usually, these courses are avoided by casual DG'ers and abandoned by the local DG scene. Luckily, no such courses exist in GR. In fact, the majority of GR DR'ers play the courses located in the surrounding sticks since they tend to be better anyways. 

HAHAHAHA, this is a great post!

no gangs, but at SeaTac we have cheep dirty prostitutes

Omw

Ha!

Dude, I have only played Seatac 1 1/2 times now, but I never got to see cheap dirty prostitutes. I feel cheated. I did see some Homeless guy dropping a dump in the bushes, but no prostitutes.....

Actually, any city with a core that is densely populated enough to have thugs will probably not have the land available for disc golf.  Any courses will tend to be out near the sticks.

i've seen one or more 3 out of 54(?) times i have been there. you are going the right time if you are goin in the middle of the day

Good thing for the thugs and me (this shotgun is really weighing my bag down).

In vegas we have 1 course(freedom park) that has been reported to have had a few muggings.. I avoid that place like the plague

in the woods =no homeless poopers,no ho's,no needles around the trash can,no police,no lines to play,no pay to play,no ass crack from low hanging shorts,we dont have what other courses have,to many people.

I was laughing and pointing at these discers who had his whole ass hanging out. To my surprise they went to their car and put on belts. Another punk fixed by this glorious game.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968