www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Got this on trade the other day, says 175g TL on back. I just did a champion for a champion trade on this but was wondering if it was worth a bit more as it's a first Run TL.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's worth a bit more, but sorry to say, it's not a 1st run. A few years back. Innova made a batch of these. Not sure if they were CFR's or really why they did it. When they came out they were $20 to $25 bucks and I don't think the price has changed. I bought a few at the time, because of the stamp, but there quite a few out there.
I was not told it was first run, it was just a guess..... that why i put a pic up... just in case it was not. So when I list it on ebay how would I list it?
I'm not 100% sure, but I could swear the store I bought them from, billed them as CFR Star stamped TL's.
I'll trade you for it... dyed disc?
What did you have in mind?
I would like to trad for this , what are you looking for?

UPDATE UPDATE. I traded Skipper for this disc ... hit an ace with it 12/20/10!  Skip ace off the snow in Milwaukee.  I'm naming it 'Skipper.' 

Thanks Skipper.

Sweet deal... Now people are naming disc's after me... I feel like the man right now! Oh yeah and look at the disc's that Brett has on brett@sickdisc.com they really are very very sick! Then when you are done looking, buy one or two!

Could be a CFR run.

Here is a Photo of a REAL First Run TL.

I know this because I have 2 !!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968