www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i'm asking for a friend...

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes they are still PDGA approved molds, just have imperfections that keep them from being sold retail. Ussually doublestamps or bubbles in the rims.
I bought a champion groove that has a single bubble in the rim, got it for $9.99...instead of $21 like they normally sell for where I buy discs sometimes.
You pay $21 for discs? That seems a bit outrageous.
X-Outs (as far as I know) are the legal version of discs with only "cosmetic" flaws... not "structural" flaws. I buy a lot of x-outs (cheapest way to try new disc) and the bulk of my bag is X-Outs...

Hope that helps...
I decided a couple of months ago that I'm just going to search for X-Outs when replacing discs. Save $6 per disc on Champion Plastics! Well that passes the common sense test lol.
it's all in perspective my friend.rethink.release.
you should do the discraft misprint deal you get 10 esp/elite z disc for roughly around 72 dollars after shipping.
Unfortunately, it is a good deal, but if I recall correctly you don't have a choice in disc selection, and well, Discraft only makes like 4 discs I care for at all.

But that would be awesome for Disc Dying. Acetone the misprints off, Dye, Ebay, Profit!
yeah the discs are selected randomly, but like you said if you don't get the ones you wanted you can always trade them for different disc or sell them. at gottagothrow.com there selling esp avenger ss misprints for 11.49 + whatever shipping is.
When I'm forced to...it happens if I've lost a disc that need right away for tourney that is coming up and I can't get them quick enough thru online order.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968