www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I live in Pekin but play courses in Peoria, East Peoria, Washington, and Morton. I just thought it would be cool to play a round with some of you guys.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am originally from Canton but live in Bloomington now. I play these courses regularly. You planning on playing GPO???
No I'm not in the PDGA but I may be helping out with it. They're getting McNaughton all fixed up for the Pros to come. It should be cool.

I'm actually pretty new to disc golf, this being my second year playing. I'm entering my first tournament at the Washington Cherry festival on the 23rd so that should be a good experience. I emailed the guy who is running it told him my best scores (58 at bradley, and 66 at McNaughton), and asked him to recomend a division for me to enter. He said I should go with Experienced instead of Beginer.

Anyway, I hear there are some Awesome courses in Bloomington. You interested in getting together for a round sometime?
Yeah dude sounds good. I am actually planning on playing Morton and McNaughton this weekend to get some practice in for the GPO. I also will be playing @ Washington next weekend. I disagree with the TDs suggestion of you playing Experienced. You have never been in a tournament before and you have no idea how nerves are going to affect you. A tournament is a totally different atmosphere. I am an upper Experienced player... not quite Advanced and my best at Bradley is around 49 and my best at McNasty is around 57.
Yea I was thinking he may have recommended too highly. I may enter beginner. I'm gong camping with some friends in Farmington this weekend though so I probably won't be able to do any golfing but If you ever come another time let me know.
OK see ya at Washington next weekend.
btw... I am running a tournament in Canton on August 22nd. If you havent played that course it is enjoyable. I am putting up temporary holes as well. It is going to be a good time.
I went there one time with a few friends but it was so windy it wasn't even fun. It had to be like 50mph lol. Is it always that windy?
lol no.
but wind is a part of the game. learn to throw in the wind and you will get better and better.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968