www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

is disc golf on espn or any t.v.
i wanna watch it on tv but idk

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

idk if the sport will become that big i mean it really isnt all that much of a treat to watch. (just what i think) its not like football, basketball, etc. those sports have a huge following because thay are very entertaing to watch but disc golf its way more fun to play than watch. maybe one day i will be on t.v. though that would be cool. idk if this makes any sense try to follow it if you can
Ya know.... I would even take the friggin highlights on ESPN if they would cover it! Something, anything would be great!
LOL, no doubt....if people can watch ball golf then why not disc golf? There are sports that I love to play but not watch and ball golf is one of them. Ball golf does have an advantage as it has been around for over 100 years...

Bottom line....ESPN, WAKE UP AND COVER THE EVENTS! It will be profitable to you one day...disc golf is here to stay!!!!
I think we in AK are lucky. The local tv station (ch 2) usually covers out tourneys and posts the results on the 10 oclock news ,so i have seen my self on tv playing and seen my tourney results posted on tv ,you just have to let your local tv networks your playing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968