www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know Waaay off any disc golf topic, but I'm always reading posts. Are we the only Left Coasters? Just curious.....anybody?

P.S. I must also add. That it sure seems like Middle America has their act together when it comes to Disc Golf... Kudo's

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just search dgrs by state. I think there are around 300+ of us from California registered here on this site...
Hmmm.... didn't even know you could do that. I'm somewhat of a computer dummy.
There are Still alot of Disc Golfers who are not aware of this site.
san diego
dgrus rank #11
Sometimes I'm in a Cali state of mind....does that count??? Sometimes I might even play Cali rules....That's a little closer...no wait...maybe it's not.
Well as long as it's a NORTHERN Califronia state of mind. Should be two states. We'll take everything from Big Sur and up! They can have the smog and heat and NO more water for you! Hell, I never even heard of Cali rules til this site.
Oh, no! Everyone - click on the "Invite" tab and do your thing.
Yeah...when I finally head out that way....It will be to the Auburn Wa area...from there down to Eugene then possibly a trip to ...Norcal, I'll find the Big Ter Territory and kick it there for a little Disc Golf Micro Brew Tour.

Doubt I'd make it to Socal.....Though I wouldn't mind checking out Morley Field...pick up a half dozen aces...or so... HA!
Well If you make it down near Sonoma. Give me a buzz. You have to try Stafford Lake in Novato, Ca. Golden Gate DGC in S.F. is also off the hook and the grand daddy of them all. De Laveaga in Santa Cruz. This is almost like telling some one Discraft, or Innova suck, But some people think Stafford Lake is better than De La, both are frivkin mountain goat courses. If you don't make it that far. You can't go wrong with Dexter Park in Eugene (awesome town as well. I love it up there. minus the RAIN!) However, Roseburg is a little south and Whistler Bend is the best in Oregon and Washington IMO.
If you have time, check out Milo state park in Estacada, OR. I only had time to play it once, but it was my first champion level course and I loved it. Pierce Park in Portland was a great experience too.
...a couple of those are on my list...Dexter & Whistlers ....and White River right in Auburn, WA...were the three I was definitely going to be playing at....close to Relatives and Friends...people I'm way overdo...visiting

When I do get out there I'll look into Stafford and oh yeah..I've heard of De La...love to play that world famous course . It might be too far away from vacation central. Do you know Big Ter by chance?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968