www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know Waaay off any disc golf topic, but I'm always reading posts. Are we the only Left Coasters? Just curious.....anybody?

P.S. I must also add. That it sure seems like Middle America has their act together when it comes to Disc Golf... Kudo's

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a left coaster six days a month, the rest of the time I am a World traveler. Stafford Lake rules, saw my first wild turkey there.
They are fairly common down here in the rural and wooded areas of FL.....At the course in DeBary we have a rafter of turkeys...mostly hens....one day I did see the gobbler prowling along on his own. Seen the hens a dozen or more times.
Sweet, those suckers will dive bomb you! Reminds me of that WKRP In Cin. show when he threw turkeys out of a helo. "As god is my witness. I thought turkey's could fly"
If you have time, check out Milo state park in Estacada, OR. I only had time to play it once, but it was my first champion level course and I loved it. Pierce Park in Portland was a great experience too.
Middle Americans make the best disc golfers.
when we aren't fighting dragons :)
Hmmm I thought Nate Doss was from....Santa Cruz/Capitola, CA
Alaska is about as Left Coast as it gets right? Hoping to make it down to play WA, OR, and CA in the next few years. Fun topic.
Kincaid disc golf course rocks, sadly I didn't get to play the new layout they were putting in when they redesigned the course, they were putting in a killer downhill hole if I remember correctly.
That would be the pro look for hole 3, good hole. Hope you can get back up to play the new looks, they're worth it.
Far Left and far Up Vancouver Island Canada ... good discing here ........ we did a little jaunt to stateside last summer 16 courses in 10 days ......... i thinks it's here on my blog somewheres ........Stafford was very hot and amazing, as was Whistlers and De La Vega ......... even Golden Gate was tres cool .... thanks for the hospitality, Left coasters.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968