www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I play with long Pants in summer now though I had played shorts putting it on before.
Because when entering the bush, it defends from the accomplishment, and it becomes an insect repellent.
How about you?

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shorts all the time, in winter I add wind pants but that's all.
i wear shorts almost year round, but really cold i wear my wind suit
I like wearing long pants when it cools down in the winter. I can't bring myself to wear shorts when it's cold. Warmer months, it depends on the course, the temp and what's clean. But usually shorts.
Longs 99.99% of the time. Last poison ivy case I had (15 years, 6 months, and 4 days ago from time of exposure) it went all "systemic" on me and it took 4 weeks of steroid therapy to get rid of it.
Thank you for comment.
I did round with shorts before in a warm season.
However, I wear underwear for sports for prevention and the fatigue recovery of the injury now and do round.

robbax said:
Longs 99.99% of the time. Last poison ivy case I had (15 years, 6 months, and 4 days ago from time of exposure) it went all "systemic" on me and it took 4 weeks of steroid therapy to get rid of it.
I wore shorts in Ft. Myers. I got bit by 60 fire ants,while kneeling inorder to approach.Pants might have been the better choice! My traveling teammate Scott has some photos. Scott post the photos! people want to see the gore!
always shorts. O.k., in the cold, pants
Anytime it's over 60 degrees I'm in shorts and a tank (top). Today, at 17 degrees, it was thermals and fleece, with a handwarmer firmly gripped in my non-throwing hand.
I always wear pants to protect the Kingdom's pretty legs...lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968