www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I play with long Pants in summer now though I had played shorts putting it on before.
Because when entering the bush, it defends from the accomplishment, and it becomes an insect repellent.
How about you?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blue Jeans in the summer and winter.
Thank you for the comment.
I am contributing by using the page of the translation.
However, it is not complete.
Please forgive me when becoming wrong terms.
I think that it can understand rough.
I think that it can understand what you say.

Ken Long said:
Buchi,
I understand it is very hard to translate from Japanese to English here on DGRUs. And I can understand what you say. But it really comes out looking funny on the printed page. I really enjoy trying to figure out what it is you are driving at and I mean no disrespect. Like your discussion question. You started wearing long trousers instead of shorts because of poisen ivy and insects. Throw out alot of the unnecesary words and your discussion comes out loud and clear.
Probably a good idea. Building Fort Custer for Worlds '08. I wore shorts all the time and got a bad case of poisen ivy rashes and ticks were a problem. Not to mention the mosquitos. I may have to try your idea out if I can find a pair long pants that are light and breathable.
Does my answer to your discussion come out funny on your computer?
K.
i wear shorts all year round mind you we are pretty lucky in australia because it doesnt really get to cold with 64 degree Fahrenheit in winter and 89-104 degree Fahrenheit during summer.

There are a few guys who wear long pants here in summer if anyone is looking for a light and breathable pair of pants to wear in summer they should go for Hemp pants http://www.hempco.net.au/
The story of wearing the hat and sunglasses by the ultraviolet rays measures at the school in Australia has been heard.
Is it true?
I often wear pants under 「Skins」 and "Under Armour" to the body recently.
It seems to be good also for the tiredness recovery.

AuS-Discgolfer said:
i wear shorts all year round mind you we are pretty lucky in australia because it doesnt really get to cold with 64 degree Fahrenheit in winter and 89-104 degree Fahrenheit during summer.

There are a few guys who wear long pants here in summer if anyone is looking for a light and breathable pair of pants to wear in summer they should go for Hemp pants http://www.hempco.net.au/
This weekend I'll be playing in fort Myres Fl. they have lots of scrub palms. Which rip up your legs. I will wear pants there.Normally its too warm for pants here. I have a great spider bite story, pants would have saved me from.
I was curious if Kazu was using a translation program but did not know if it would be impolite to ask. I'm enjoying puzzling over the oddly translated idiom. I suppose I "sweep the under for sports" too! Gold Bond is good for that.

I'm allergic to poison ivy and chigger bites. I wear long zip-off pants, usually, and I tuck the ends in my socks, usually. But if I'm playing a very well manicured course on a hot day, I might wear shorts with tall socks.
I tend to wear shorts whenever I am outside between April and October.
I wear shorts on courses that are relatively open without many "rough" landing zones. I wear military BDU pants for the heavily wooded courses. They are the ripstop lite weight type. I do not suffer from the heat with these pants. They breath very well. If camo is not your thing, you can get them in a variety of colors.
Im in FL so I dont get to wear long pants much but if the weather is cold enough to wear them, I love playing in long pants because I can walk through anything or run for that matter, Its winter time and I still hardly get to cuz its so hot around here, I think I might start sporting the soccer socks tho, ill have to check that out, and see how funny I look
Expressing it in the word in a different country is difficult.
However, it is calligrapher without fearing the mistake as for me.
Please question when not understanding from a strange expression.
It becomes good study in me.

Bruce Brakel said:
I was curious if Kazu was using a translation program but did not know if it would be impolite to ask. I'm enjoying puzzling over the oddly translated idiom. I suppose I "sweep the under for sports" too! Gold Bond is good for that.

I'm allergic to poison ivy and chigger bites. I wear long zip-off pants, usually, and I tuck the ends in my socks, usually. But if I'm playing a very well manicured course on a hot day, I might wear shorts with tall socks.
I am not good at English.
What I want to say might be not expressible well.
However, speaking can be heard from various one.
They become references very much.
It : for for Discgolf and the study of English.

Jaysus said:
This thread is awesome!
Shorts, but I'm in SoCal, so other than the rare cold day, the only time I play in pants is on courses known for spawning the devil plant - poison oak. Thank GOD for Technu!!!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968