www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The Keen Milo looks a lot like the Keen Wasatch Crest WP. Does any one know the scoop?

Views: 12

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what...the shoe laces are a totally different color even I can see that man. LOL
Sure...Keen is using this model of Trail shoe to test the Disc Golf market. I spent some time with them at the Outdoor Retailer convention in Salt Lake City three weeks back, and they are totally committed to working with the disc golf community.

Once their initial stock of Milos is sold, and they believe its worth it, Keen Footwear is planning on doing some serious Research and Development to improve their already very good shoe. In fact, the prototype they are testing as a disc golf shoe is the Gargoyle.

Grab a pair here. http://www.keenfootwear.com/product/fw09/shoes/men/trailhead/milo/d...

jd flyer
Attachments:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what will they change the name of next and try to sell to us as a (disc golf item lol suckers)
Still shady
I wouldn't hate on them at all, because they have an interest in us. Try to be a little more positive
agree.
Hey, it's still pretty cool to be wearing shoes with a basket on the heel!
bah humbug, I got the new disc ,oh wait it's the same as the old disc. Now if they go with the discgofdady shoe line I might reconsider
I think they are being pretty smart.
No pun intended, but they shot themselves in the foot by not making a shoe made for disc golf. The Majority of the people who have tried them were not happy. Now I own several Keen shoes (mainly their mules and clogs), but I new they would have to fix certain things to make it a viable disc golf shoe. Since I have played with their previous models and found them to be lacking in some very important areas. Mainly lateal support and fabric rigidity..
Whatever you want to call this shoe, it is crazy comfortable and I will buy again!
Thats for the info. If they need a wide footed, shoe tearing up tester, let them know about discnut!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968