www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am considering buying a Pro Katana because I had a Star Katana and I didn't like the flat top and how overstable it was. I had originally thrown the Lemon Lake Star Katana so I was disappointed with the newer flat top Star Katanas. Would love to hook up a Lemon Lake but I think that they are probably very hard to come by anymore. So I saw a Pro Katana the other day and I am considering getting that and having a custom dye made on it. I just don't have any Pro plastic so I don't know if it is any good. I really love the Star plastic but in this case it won't do.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pro wraith yes,pro katana no.
I have a Pro Katana and a Star Katana, nowhere near the same stability wise. If it's not too windy I get phenominal d with the Pro, in the wind I get better d with the Star. I do like the grip on the Pro.
I've tried star champ pro and echo star katana's. I think what your looking for is the echo star, it's not a flat top, it looks very much like the first run. Ohh and anouther plus the echo stat plastic dyes realy well too. To me it flys out the box like a brand new pro katana but won't break in to fast.

Personally I throw my 167g pro that's well beat in, I have to throw major hyzer but it flips up and goes 30 feet farther then any disc a own including other katana's

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968