www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok so I have been very slowly switching to Lat 64 and every disc I've tried has made the tourney bag.

So far I have tried the Lat Flow, Vision, Fuse, and Westside King.

Wanting to know if there is any to avoid buying?

Views: 1264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol I was just going off the time you owned the Teedevil and Nuke OS
Lol! Ya, I know. The Nuke OS was an accident though. I didn't buy the OS, it was a mis-ship. Can't blame that one on me!

True... I can't wait to get that Bolt, I mean I hope it works out for ya ;b

Goodness people flippy, turn, HSS ARE ALL THE SAME THING! The Opto Havoc is flippy like a Nuke SS, very understable.
The King is flippy and fast but at least you can predict it.

The DD2 flips to the right.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9shvQCTENU

no bad disc's just bad throws . i am glad i got out and practiced some drives earlier today , and was shocked as i watched my northsman just flip out . i mean it turned over big time , more then my vision . i thought it was more stable then that , i don't know if its because its in my car 24/7 being cooked or i am throwing it different . none of my other GL plastic has done this . thought it was pretty cool though throwing a hyzer and watching it role over the barrel like that to anhyzer. #5 and #14 watch-out i think i found another disc for you !
The thing is, the King, Havoc and Bolt are all pretty close in the way they fly. For ME, I just dig the Bolt. It just comes down to feel and what works for you. I'm just more consistant with the Bolt than the other two. Even though I seem to get more "D" with the King, I know what the Bolt will do. For a while I carried all three to see which one worked the best for ME (there's that word again) and the Bolt alway came out on top. For a more stable disc the Sword has beaten out my Nuke and all other contenders. Best of all, you just can't beat the GL plastic. Star feel, but wears in like Champ plastic.
Star is junk compared to GL. Star gets filthy and GL stays looking brand new until it gets stolen. js
If I do it will probably be down the hall from you and your CE plastic! :p
True! lol!!

Just order the Pain, havoc, and another Flow all in GL. can't wait to see that package show up in the mailbox!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968