www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok so I have been very slowly switching to Lat 64 and every disc I've tried has made the tourney bag.

So far I have tried the Lat Flow, Vision, Fuse, and Westside King.

Wanting to know if there is any to avoid buying?

Views: 1253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My King just came in the mail today and I am impressed. That disc is fast, high speed understable and goes a very long way. I am very happy with the new plastic which also feels very nice.

Figured I would post this up here. Lot of 5 Lat 64 discs on eBay starting off cheap.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-LOT-LATITUDE-64-FRISBEE-GOLF-DISC-w-BLITZ...

My current Opto Havoc is very well seasoned. I have plenty of power, but still don't find the Havoc to be flippy. I do see others throwing it, and have had them throw mine to make sure it flys the same, and they are flipping th crap out of it. The disc is more noes sensative than the King or the Bolt, but the problem has come down to form. I'll say it again, Lat64 discs like to be thrown the way they are designed to fly. The Havoc likes a low pull line below your chest with a nice long smooth release. If you get out and try and pound this thing like a Destroyer with a jerky motion, or you OAT it, it will become the crappiest roller you've ever seen.

The Havoc is a great disc for teaching you good form, try and learn the secret to throwing a Havoc far and it will improve your game.

great disc, bombed it 415 feet on Sunday
Some of the gold line plastics are way to flippy!!

Anyone ever thrown one of these????

I KNOW I am no expert on discs, but what a Weird feeling, Weird flying disc for me.... I got this in a trade and thought it would be cool to try. It seems to fly, for me, a bit more stable than rated. Which in most cases, for me, means the disc comes crashing to earth on a hard hyzer at about 250ft. BUT, this Mirus goes out on the same hard Hyzer for me, then just stays in the air FOREVER. I had No problems hitting 300ft in a field with it. That is strange for me with a Overstable (for me) disc... 

Any feedback on the Mirus????

I just picked up am Opto line Fuse at a local tournament, I've not tried it yet, I've heard that they're kinda flippy. Is it flippier than my Z buzz? Right now my mids are a Z buzz, an FLX buzz, and a Z hornet, is the Fuse right in that range or is it flippier? btw it sure is a nice looking disc.

It IS Flippier than your Z Buzzz, by FAR IMO. But, the Fuse is really more of a Finesse disc that Will do what you tell it too, if you throw it how it wants to be thrown..... I LOVE my Fuses. I have an Opto and a Gold Line in my bag.

Ok, so the $64,000 question is how does it want to be thrown? Hard straight into that tree 20' out? Or, softly with some hyser on it?

I also love the fuse, thrown easy and flat (or slight anny) it will "slowly" turn anhyzer the whole flight. You can throw it hard with some hyzer and it will flip up and glide with anhyzer a long way. Thrown soft with hyzer it will fly straight most of the way and slowly hyzer off at the end. 

Very flippy in the gold line worlds champ, but once you learn this disc, nothing fly's further!!  The Opti is also flippy, but not quite as much with a lot more dome.  It also fly's so nice but is much more controllable.  One of my absolute favorite drivers now.  But do not use it in a head wind.  It will turn over straight to the ground, I even had one turn and come back about 80 feet.

What Eric Said... :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968