www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

is there a way to alert someone that you see is online that you are on, so you can chat with them ?

this is other than the doing the obvious thing of checking to see if they are chatting, and or posting a chat comment directed at them, there are allot of times i will get on here and know one will be in the chat room talking, but i will see people i know and like to chat with online, but like myself they
may be surfing the site and not always look at the chat page, is there another way to alert them you are online and would like to talk to them ?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Leave a message on their page and hope they see it. Other than that I don't know.
Throw a mini at them.
use aim, yahoo, IRC, etc...
Don't know either, but Howdy DC!
If you go to the users online below the recent activity, left click once on their picture, a box will open that says view profile, private chat. Click private chat and type a message and hit send. I have done it a few times and seems to work
cool, thanks for the info everyone.
or call them with your phone and say "hey, are you on here so we can chat" then hang up and chat.
thats an idea as well, except i dont have all the phone #s for people i talk to, and as they dont know me from manson, not sure if i should ask for their # LOL.

hmmm could be usefull though to have the # for some of the people i talk to on here, like Mark Ellis phone #, his # could even be usefull when i am out on the course and i am shanking my drives or putts ! i could call him, Mark dude i am shanking my drives what do i do !! he would be like, YOU CAN HANG UP THE PHONE AND QUIT CALLING ME ! LOL

e>Tino "SilverBack" Medina said:
or call them with your phone and say "hey, are you on here so we can chat" then hang up and chat.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968