www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

as a worthless disc? Even the junkiest, most beat up, and hated disc have found their way in my bag. I may not have used them but if I have a sticky situation they are nice to have. Tell me if you have had one of these untouchables. Tacoed putter??

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beat to sh.t,faded,knicked,knocked,gouged Lightning Max distance #4 driver.One of my first discs and "like a good neighbor" still hang'n around.

I carried around a DX Kite that was my 2nd disc ever. I used it for "I don't give a poo where this thing lands" type shots. I finally actually turned it into a Taco hitting a tree 15ft from the tee pad. Hangs on my wall now... :)

Me and my crew used to have a disc called the old maid. If you had the highest round score you acquired the Old Maid. I think it was a destroyed Leopard. No matter how you threw it would break into the ground for a weak attempt at a roll. The rule was the owner had to use it for at least 1 drive during the round. I dont think anyone owned for more than one round. It just had to go, THat bad

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968