www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ben tells me that he has some problems with messaging and uploading documents, and that others do, too. But I am experiencing nothing out of the ordinary.

If you are, could you please describe it here, so that I can try to replicate it/find out how to fix it?

Thanks!

- Terry

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried signing in and out a few times to see if that made a difference- it doesn't.
I'm having the same issues as everyone else....it's all whacked out!!
The option to stop following a thread is no longer at each thread...not that I see. Apparently it looks like it's either all or none through our account settings??????
Clicking on reply does nothing. I will test edit in a minute but guessing that it still does not work.
Edit no worky!
Frustrated with all the broken features of this site, I haven't used it in a while and decided to cancel my account...

But that is BROKEN TOO!

The link at the bottom of my Settings page that says "Leave www.DiscGolfersR.Us" does nothing.
Sorry. We are more frustrated, trust me. Ning operates the features, and we haven't gotten a reply yet to your problem report as far as I know. I can't even use most of the stuff and I am owner/admin. :( patiently waiting though..
We still love you man!
A bad day/experience with disc golf or any disc related sites still beats a bad day at work/life.Thanks to the Calhuonfamily for this site.This issue will be fixed,now lets all go out and throw ;>}
Seventeen days till we start Spring/Summer league. I can't wait.
the info above reply box not popping up,,the ability to upload photos on forums,
but on clubs attached to dgrus,the info above reply box is there,just not on main forum page

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968