www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ben tells me that he has some problems with messaging and uploading documents, and that others do, too. But I am experiencing nothing out of the ordinary.

If you are, could you please describe it here, so that I can try to replicate it/find out how to fix it?

Thanks!

- Terry

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am unable to sign-out. I don't know if this a problem or not for privacy, but it just doesn't seem right. When I go to the web site from any computer that I have used in the past, it shows my page and I'm already signed-in. I don't like that.
I had the "unable to sign out" issue when I tried the site using Chrome. I finally was able to sign out from the Clubhouse link. I can sign out when using Opera.
Currently,
Can't leave email messages for others through the "leave a message."

Terry,
It's time to talk with 'ning.'
DGRUS seems to be working great now, at least for me, does this mean our wonderful site is fixed?
All problems gone for me...back to normal

Thanks to whoever fixed it/yelled at the right people!
Hey it works!
Although it seemed everything was kosher yesterday(3/20/11)todays pages are not loading correct?Left margin is cut off,page has shifted to the far left.This happens when I read any posts.Any one else with this new problem.

Checking.

What just Happened ? 

I have this at the top of my screen....

Warning: fopen(/extensions/admin/ruleslist.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /apps/discgolfer/extensions/index_extension2.php on line 87

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /apps/discgolfer/extensions/index_extension2.php on line 89

If…" name="description" />

same as Diesel Dan
back to normal again

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968