www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ben tells me that he has some problems with messaging and uploading documents, and that others do, too. But I am experiencing nothing out of the ordinary.

If you are, could you please describe it here, so that I can try to replicate it/find out how to fix it?

Thanks!

- Terry

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...can't insert a picture in a reply anymore
Thank you, all. I have just written up a ticket on this, and your comments will help the folks who know how to fix this.

Hello, my name is Harry, and...

Oh, DGRUS.

Sorry.

Never mind.

It's the dyslexia.

mentioned before, trouble uploading images. Trying to change an image for a club and I went nowhere.
Not sure about anything else but for over a week I can not reply on any posts... I have to just leave a comment...
the chat function doesnt show up unless i am on the clubhouse page.
I just found out I can't send personal messages either
Some simular problems as already mentioned.Unable to "add friend"takes you back to last post or clubhouse.
respond to a post,add reply and you are back to the top of post you have responded to.
I am having all kinds of trouble with messages, pictures, club pics, and alot of the newer menus that appeared a couple months back (for pics in messages and in discussions) are no longer visible.
I never had any issues before this either....have sent hundreds of messages on here
can't edit either
I don't think my problem is with DGRUS, but just my failing memory. I used to get an e-mail notice for all posts, but that has stopped and I can't remember how I got that turned on in the first place.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968