www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's settle this...

Who's the best manufacturer of the world's BEST discs?  

Innova? Ching? Discraft? Lat 64? Discmania? Legacy? etc...

Choose your words as your battle weapon.  If you want to narrow it down to the best DISC in general, bring it.  Now... LET'S GET IT ON!

Tags: Discraft, Innova, battle, best, disc

Views: 275

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ASk the person to your lefts it's innova!!!!

Ask the person to your right it's discraft!!!!

Ask the person below it's lat 64!!!!

Ask the person up top they say legacy!!!!!!

You catch my drift!!!!!!! It's in the eye of the beholder!!!!!!

If you ask me!! I will say!!!! Depends on which hole I am playing!!!!! 

I haven't been playing very long but the brand that's most readily available to me is Innova.  They also happen to be my favorite.  I've had some Discraft discs and some Millennium discs but NOTHING beats my Innova Star Skeeter.  I LOVE that disc.

I mine as well give my answer too.  I understand to each their own.  I can predict the additional responses that will be posted:

"Whatever disc I have mastered for that specific throw..." 

"I have a mixed bag, so they are all good..."

"The only disc I'll throw is your mom..."

"_____ is the only disc available where I love..."

Regardless I say Innova comes out on top.  For one, we have the Roc, which in my opinion blows the Buzzz away.  Also, Innova disc (Valkyrie) held the previous distance record and holds the current distance record (Blizzard Boss).  Science backs Innova discs... sure Innova may come out with 10 discs that all have the same flight pattern - but who cares?  All in all, Innova is results driven and only succeeds because of it.  

What's the worse manufacturer of disc?  Just to throw this in there - Ching, hands down.

Going balls deep with this one --DISCRAFT the STALKER. Does every verb in the dictionary.

Correct me if I am wrong but "suck" is a verb and in the dictionary. lol Sorry Dave, I couldn't resist.

It can do that, if thrown right. When I say right I mean wrong.

me. owe, thought you were asking.....

WHO'S BAD ?

Discraft and Innova   just super innovators ......  Any Valk and the Avenger SS ...and the Meteor all get alot of respect from me ....... just fun throwing them  ... hoooooooray  !! 

Lightning Discs Rule!!

You're Nuts!

Idk lightning discs are pretty bad lOl

Perhaps a "better" question would be, who carries the most of which company in their bag. My bag for example has 2 Nuke OS,Two Swords, Rampage, Striker, Buzzz and three pures. My response is Lat 64 withfour of their disc in my bag. I don't like carrying alot of plastic, It's a pain in the back.   

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968