www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

hey here in Spokane we have like 60 inches. of snow i can barely even go play hey i want to no where r u and r Ur course cover in snow like here in Spokane!!

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup, northwest Michigan here. Went and played today, luckily it warmed up and rained a bit last week so some melted. The week before last we got 24" of snow in 48 hours on top of 12-15" that we had on the ground already. I feel your frustration.
No snow here...been like 80 down here all week....a little cooler today and tonight might get into the upper 50's.

That snow fall your having up there is like record snowfall??? and kinda unusual for the Pacific Northwest???
No snow in Austin, I played a round on Christmas Eve and on Christmas in shorts. My kind of winter.
Central Indiana,no snow.A balmy 46 today.Same yesterday.Ice has been the thing so far this year.Have only had a couple dustings of snow.
Lansing, Mich here. we had about a foot or so but recently lost it all due to a 60 degree day and about 3 inches of RAIN! i'm hoping the ground stays clean for the ice burrrg open saturday. But we're spossed to get 4-6 inches tonight. :(
:
Currently in Detroit, Michigan area, but will be traveling back to Moscow after the New Year. Good to hear the snow is still good (for the skiing Im hoping to do). I'm all about the snow discin'...grab that pink disc some hide away and some FLX plastic and go hit the cold. Gotta learn to love it!
here in North Carolina it is chilly but no snow.
no snow here today but there's a boat-load of wind
In Stevens Point, Wis we have plenty of snow. Yesterday five of us shot a round during yet another snowstorm. We got 3-4 inches from the time we teed off until we were done. On one hole, three discs were lost (four all day).
Snow? sunny and 54 degrees in Albuquerque playing everyday I use to live in Denver. I like the weather here
Texas = might snow 1 day each decade :D
no snow to speak of in ky. is very windy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968