www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has anyone else tried it?  

http://www.ivyblock.com/product-info.php

I feel like I've been itchy since at least April.  I'm hoping that this stuff may actually help me stay blister free.

Tags: ivy, poison

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Caladryl works really well, I have given up playing course that are severe- I literally just avoid them in the 6 month ivy season now. There's 3-4 courses I like nearby that I haven't played in 4+ months, I can play them all fall and winter. That's how I avoid run-ins in the first place.

And I just finished hosing down my bag and discs and shoes from yesterday!

I am a huge fan of Technu. I use the wash on all my disc golf cloths. Ues, I only ware certain clothing to play disc golf, and I wash them separately from all the other cloths in the house. I then run a short wash with bleach and no cloths. This may be ex stream but no one get's it in the house and I have been free of it all year.   

plantene works great. (not sure how to spell) its a plant that usually grows on the ground near poison ivy. We have it in western washington, not sure where else it grows. looks kinda like a romain lettuce leaf growing in the grass. i also find that the more contact you have with poison nettles, the less you notice that its on you

I am sitting here coated with the crap. Dont know what works for it been using ivydry and ivyrest and see little improvement. Most products sell from 7-15 bucks. Then you got stuff over 25- must be the stuff that works? Now i am on methylprednisone- rhoids. Goin tomorrow to see if I can throw furthur!!

Good luck.  Last time I was treated with steroids I was just hungry all the time.  Didn't do anything for my game.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968