www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How can the same person win twice in three days when most of us have entered this stupid thing nearly everyday and haven't won once?

Views: 2

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well the way I look at it if the Jumbo Toss is "STUPID THING" to you then you should play. If you don't enter then you won't LOSE.
Can someone get NICK a tissue?

If it will make you feel better send me an email and I'll personally send you a piece of plastic you can "WIN" something.
hence the term "RANDOM"
Hey, I'm a member of that club! I don't recommend you join it, though:

Loud noise, bright flash, extreme tingle, everything's getting dark... No fun...

Mike said:
I found this on lightning strikes. It is funny since there is over 5000 members on this site!
"Odds of being struck in your lifetime (Est. 80 years) 1/5000"
I would definately double down on a hard 14...lol
lol
free stuff, why complain? if you win congrats, if you dont it takes you to 2 seconds to RSVP. if you win 1 out of 5000 times and its a dx disc that retails for 7 or 8 bucks your still ahead. your on this site anyway right. its better than manual labor right?
After getting lucky enough to win, I stopped entering the contest.
Give someone else the chance to win, seemed like the right thing to do.

s timm
Wow...some of you took this way to harshly...no need to get your panties in a bundle. I'm thankful to the Calhouns for this site and for their generosity. I am just amazed at the luck of the guy that won twice in three days...that's all. Steve, thanks for making the odds better for everyong else. You're a good guy, the world needs more people like you. I think we could do without more people like J.D.
a loss to me was nothing more than just another click on the mouse. nothing more than that.

(on a side note... i won once)
Actually it's probably more like an average of 1 in 225. Yesterdays toss had 207 rsvp's. I cant remember seeing over 300 toss's yet.
One word answer : Luck
Another answer : Random
Also a good point from Hootie.
Never complain about FREE stuff or who gets it, because the people who give it away get soured and it will end.
Be happy there is a contest for free and if you think it is rigged, do not participate.
It is all free and you did not get ripped off because it is FREE.
Attachments:
ish said:
a loss to me was nothing more than just another click on the mouse. nothing more than that.

(on a side note... i won once)

Ahhh!! Lucky Throw then!! lol!!

...you have to focus!! ....be the disc!
wanna talk about lucky.....having your buddy(foz) pick you up a disc at the worlds flymart just because you love to throw sparkle rogues.....then three days later getting a call from Bell's brewery.....scott keasey (dga) letting you know that you had won the basket raffle......18 one of a kind powder coated sunburst orange Mach III baskets.......

now that is lucky and it means Foz is one helluva friend for putting my contact info down for the raffle!!!!
wow...now that's SWEET.

Peter Kunoff said:
wanna talk about lucky.....having your buddy(foz) pick you up a disc at the worlds flymart just because you love to throw sparkle rogues.....then three days later getting a call from Bell's brewery.....scott keasey (dga) letting you know that you had won the basket raffle......18 one of a kind powder coated sunburst orange Mach III baskets.......

now that is lucky and it means Foz is one helluva friend for putting my contact info down for the raffle!!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968