www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

New disc golf shoe is on the Keen website, only size 7.5 available right now.

Views: 1936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I find a pair of new balance running shoes work fantastic, they are designed to take continual pavement poundings, grinding on pavement and what not..the longest lasting shoe Ive ever worn disc golfing.
It was nice of Keen to name their disc golf shoe after our most famous player but it does seem odd they can't spell his last name right.
Ben,
Probably a good shoe, but not for disc golf. I bought a pair of Keen low quarters in spring (for disc golf) and the toe of one shoe is worn almost through... and this is very late October. You are right with your cement pads statement.
K.
those look badass,i love how grippy the treads look ,do they make them in more of a hiking boot style for ankle support .the terrain here is rough with lots of ankle rollers.
Have both Merrels and Keen.
Both are holding up.

Was very tentative about the Keen shoe.
But seems to work so far.... survived the DeBary tee pads!
Remember how rough those pads are.

The Merrels have better traction in the mud.

Love my Keen sandals.
Agree.
Color combo is bland.

Look great with the Disc Player logo on them?!!!
that is odd......I have owned several pairs of keens and they have alwasy lasted as long as most shoes do......eventually all shoes will wear.....just a matter of what you works for you and how much you wanna pay.
haha....however, i think as a pacific NW company( i believe oregon) they probably drew the name from Milo McIver a nice course in Oregon.....
with the exception of colors the "milo" looks a lot like their old shoe the Wasatch trail runners......I picked up a pair from sierra trading post for $45.....here is the link I think they have raised the price since then..............

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,1690C_Keen-Wasatch-Crest-Trail-...
NICE Find!

Colors are better too.
i've discovered "WAL-MART".... $22.00 for a comfortable pair of Starters... they will last about 3 to 4 months of playing 18 to 36 holes everyday (yes, everyday)... so... if these "Milos" will last 18 to 24 months under EVERYDAY play which i don't think they wll then only i'm breaking even.
Go to the Keen Shoes website
www.keenfootwear.com
search Wasatch.
3 Shoes come up. Look almost exactly like the Milo.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968