www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

New disc golf shoe is on the Keen website, only size 7.5 available right now.

Views: 1938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I couldn't find a pair , so I bought these. The North Face Men's Hedgehog GTX XCR at REI Sports.

Has a Guarantee on them.
Well it's official. These shoe's suck! My buddy played two whole rounds in them. After our round it was off to REI for some Montrails! These shoe's do not have enough lateral support. For the to soft midsole and too thin fabric. He was rolling over on the shoes all day.
I was really hoping Keen might step up, but it's a big miss on these shoes.
After I saw your post on these I, too, got a pair! These Hedgehog's rock. It's too bad about the Milo, though. Haven't been getting such hot reviews.
These Northface have Gor-Tex lining and Vibram soles. WaterProof for wet grass and mud. Very Durable.
My Obsidian's should be getting here tomorrow and hopefully they will be pretty sweet. Couldn't justify paying $125 for them but good thing we got a free pair from USDGC.
I got a couple of the bite shoes

These are very good, and said to be made for DIsc golf. There is a boot version as well, for winter, and on mega sale (marked down to $27) Here
These were the first disc golf shoe.
Hopefully Keen will not go the way of bite.
If disc golfers are truthful, and tell them like it is they should make a better improved product.
I am enjoying wearing my Milos, I have been using them as my daily shoes for a month. My feet are often tired and painful at the end of a long day of disc golf, but with the Milos they're not. Definitely a plus for me. Plus they've kept my feet dry in rain and snow, so far.

However I am going to return them soon due to some defects - lace rivets popping off on the left one and a seam coming open on the right one. Hopefully the pair that replaces them will not have those problems.
Haven't had any problems with the Targhee.
Comfortable, waterproof, so far so good.
Had lace rivets popped of mine when I opened the box. Not cool.
Where's inspector #12?
I am not going to buy this first version, i'll wait till Keen learns from their mistakes based on things i've read. I haven't worn them, but i looked at my friend's, and they just appear not to be solid. It looked as if they were made super thin, flimsy on the sides, bowing out as he walked.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968