www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

New disc golf shoe is on the Keen website, only size 7.5 available right now.

Views: 2017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a pair from the USDGC entry (The Milo) disc golf shoes. They had a piece of plastic or something in the top of the tongue that irritated my foot. I could not wear them two days in a row without that irritation.
After getting them worn in over a month's time, I started experiencing lower lumbar issues. After visiting the Chiropractor with major back issues I have gone back to a better arch support shoe. I have not been able to play golf in over a week due to my back issues.
Got my Milos about a month ago. Have worn them four or five times. After about 4 or five holes my feet begin to ache. Something about the arch support i think. I have been bringing extra shoes to the course with me and glad i have. Last couple of times i have had to take them off after nine holes and switch to my other ones. I have not had any back issues(knock on wood) like JohnE, maybe because i have taken them off. Doing an investigation to the problem now. Not sure if I need a better supporting insert or its the actual shoe.

Was so excited to get these disc golf inspired shoes, not so sure now. Hope I can remedy this issue.

Love the fact that KEEN is jumping on board with this great sport of ours. Seems like this issue needs some tweaking.

My feet have never hurt in any other shoes I have worn for disc golf: Nike, Adidas, Merrell, New Balance, Columbia
Shame, The Targhees I wear are comfortable.
Maybe it's just this shoe.
I would tell Keen.
Before they go into a huge production.
Good idea, just sent post to Keen
do you wear those Newport H2 sandals with your authentic 1982 jogging suit?
Somebody has a bunch of free time.
Reed Canal early today?
Hmmm, ugly, painful and they fall apart. What a deal at $110!
Someone has to really sell me on these shoes before I fork out $ 110.00. + dollars.
Thats what I'm saying, I'm all for it if they're worth it.
so I've been reading:

foot aches
messing up some peoples backs
the rubber toe not lasting all but 5 rounds for the heavy draggers...

I've been looking at these Vasque shoes called Breeze Low VST 7080's.. has anyone tried these or should I get something more durable? either way.. I just want a decent shoe that'll last more than one season. I'm sick of wearing my old water soaked new balances.

Currently have Keen Targhee, without any issues.
Also have Merrell.
Expensive, but can't afford to wear ill fitting shoes.
Your feet are too important.
Try these:

Leaning towards these as next pair.
Vibram soles are great.
And are another disc golf sponsor.
See the Vibram Open.
I have a pair of vasque 7080 and like them. They are probly the best disc golf shoe I have owned to date.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968