www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

New disc golf shoe is on the Keen website, only size 7.5 available right now.

Views: 1852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what do you mean not go the way of Bite? they are still being sold.
I got mine a few weeks ago. I've been wearing them alot on and off the course because they felt like I should break them in.. Sorta like a leather hiking boot. I was scared to play in them since the weather has been bad and I didn't want to ruin them. I know they are waterproof but still wouldn't want to mess them up... The weather has been good lately and I've played in them 3 times this week. I have no issues at all. They are now broken in and feel very comfortable. They have awesome grip walking from hole to hole compared to my solomons. The Solomons lasted 2 months(unless I want to play with holes in the toe). I hope the keens will last longer. As for the price I think they will be worth the $125 w/tax... My Solomons were $75.. and lasted 2 months.. I talked to a guy the other day that told me he plays 3 times a week in the mountains and his keen shoes have lasted 2 years.. I looked at them and couldn't tell they were 2 years old...I looked down at my Solomons and knew instantly I had to have the MILOS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968