www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has anyone thrown the flat top Ken Climo Star Wraith?

I like them they are much more stable than the domey ones. 

Views: 76

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My experience is the opposite. All domey star wraiths have been extremely over stable for me.
I have thrown these, and I really like them. I can stick to a line a lot better with these than I can any other. Also, it's probably just me, but I feel that out of my hand these are a bit quicker/easier to snap than the domed ones.
i have a max weight echostar wraith, very flat top, and it flies stable. i tried a lighter weight normal star wraith that was domey and it flew overstable. definitely like my flat top because i can put it on any line and perform pretty much any shot... so much glide. best driver ever made in my opinion.
you have a flat top echo star wraith????? What a find.... usually echo is very domey like a lot of pro plastic
when i threw innova i loved the kc star wraith. very predictable s curve for me!
The new ones that are out an are being made right now are all really flat and VARY stable for a wraith
The new ones that are out an are being made right now are all really flat and VARY stable for a wraith

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968