www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started carrying all Discraft in my bag with the exception of one Gateway Element. I did so because I found that, like ball golf, transitions between discs are easier if the rims and plastics feel similar (Ball golf- there is a solid reason for having matched irons (I know, I was a 1.2 HDCP)). I'm not knocking on Innova or anybody else but Discraft plastic just seems more consistent disc to disc.

So here's some free sucking up from a guy who broke par for the first time after drinking your kool-aid!

Z

I'm an old guy (49) who started playing a couple of months ago...)

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so far i use innova but i plan on having a good mix on discraft and innova in my bag along with a gateway wizard ss putter, and a millenium jls
There you go Mr. Ed!
If you follow my advice and practice in an open field, you can learn what any disc will do and then apply what that disc does when you get to the course.
It does not matter what company makes the disc, it matters that you know how it will fly and where it will land when you throw it with different amounts of power and snap and at different angles of release.
It is the Archer, not the Arrow.
Everyone should be glad that Innova and Discraft always try to "one up" each other......guess who benefits from that!?!?!
The Players!
If they were not competing so fiercely we might still be stuck throwing Aeros as our main drivers!
There would be no push for discs to get better, stronger and faster.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968