www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Since I am only an advanced amateur right now I just thought I would share. Feels good! I was just curious to hear some similar stories. Have a dude in our club that hit 2 in one day.  Peace

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, amazing...enjoy it!
Damn!
Two in 13 days on the same hole w/the same discs.
Excellent, Bull
2 in 3 holes, same disc
Attachments:
I hope you were in a tourney!
I just hit my fourth today in 16 days, two consecutive Sunday's, last Thursday and Today but all holes were under 300 feet and mine today was only 154 feet, I should have left the last part out but I need to be honest!
They string together!! here's my 3 ace story.... ; )~

9 Down after 6 holes!!!

Joker...Joker...and a Triple!!! The Ultimate Disc Golf Hat Trick!!! .....Back to Back to Back Ace's ...on the way to a Course Doubles "As Odd Man"....Record..... Woooooot Woot!!!

Thursday Doubles at Reed Canal DGC....found me drawing the Cali spot. One extra shot per hole to compete with the two man teams... Starting on #13 with a birdie...went 3 birds in a row....Stepping up to 16 tee.....calling "Time to get on the Ace/Metal board" ....Bang!!! ...It's good!!! 125 foot putter Ace!!

Next hole, 17, another 145 foot putter hole with a few trees to get through....Cha Ching!!..It's IN!!! ...Two in a row....utt oh!!! ..it's Magic!!!

Next hole, 18, 152 foot hole. Step up to the tee...grasped the Magic between both hands slowly raised it up to give it a gentle kiss...looked back at the group and said..."One....More...Time" ....Binggatta!! Bongatta!!! Ba Ba Boooom!!! ....9 down after 6!!!.

likely a world record...a couple of times over..... Three in a row and the shortest amount of time in between Aces.
Well my first ace last week was on hole 2 at Pickwick Plantation. I don't have the numbers but 200ish is about right in the B position. It was a skip ace (the same shot, disc, and hole as my first Ace ever in 2009). The disc was a beat in star died destroyer. The next day my buddies, who wittnessed the Tuesday ace, saw me hit a little 150ish ace on hole 4 with a Roc. Really a putter hole, but there are enough trees I feel better throwing a newish roc pretty brisk into the angle of the hill for birdie. Well I caught a air bounce and it never went off course and hit! The best was the last one this past Saturday. Hole 9 at Chickasaw Trail in Tishomingo, MS. Threw a line drive ace with a roc. Felt it from the moment I let go.
i used to be impressed by your 3 aces in a row, but you ruined it for me now i know they were under 200ft, dang,...should have not told me Jamie. still awesome though.
It's an Entry level course...those holes get hit all the time...I mean all the time...but to get 3 in a row...calling 2 of them.....the best part were the looks on the group's faces.
My best run of aces were 3 aces in 3 consecutive tournaments (1 per tournament). The first one of the three was for $130.00, but I split that with the person who aced the hole before me 2 minutes earlier. On the very next hole after my ace I hit the basket with my drive.
Fun times.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968