www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Friends,
Since I am registering all the PayPal subscribers manually, and I do not want anyone to miss a minute, today will be the last day to subscribe to the show using PayPal. 

Thanks,
John D.

Subscribe Now and see the SuperGroup from Tee-to-Green Tomorrow! 

ADDED BONUS! 
By registering for this event, you automatically become eligible for over $2500 worth of prizes being given away Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week!

The list includes...

A Chainstar Basket

Lenovo Netbook

1 Hour of Private DG Lessons w/ Valarie Jenkins,

1 Hour of Private DG Lessons w/ Avery Jenkins

1 Hour of Private DG Lessons w/ Nate Doss

A Pair of Keen Milos Given Away Each Day

25 Discraft ESP Nukes

Revolution DG Bag

Custom Dyed Discs from Dynamic Discs

Massive Prizes from Twisted Flyer

Great Schwag from The Vibram Open

DiscGolfPlanet.tv Shirts and Hats!

and Much More!

Register Now and Win Stuff!

Thanks for all your outstanding support. 

--JD FLYER

Tags: broadcasting, discraft, internet, jenkins, live, locastro, memorial, nikko, valarie

Views: 29

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking forward to this. I signed up when I first heard about it !. Definitely sweet that I could watch the event whenever I wanted if I missed it. Hope to win prizes as well.. seriously??? Private lessons with Val, Avery or Nate ? .. Hellz yeah! I didn't realize there was this much stuff given away. Either way.. it's going to be a great event. They got the first one out of the way last year at USDGC's. I'm sure the broadcast will get even better.

I think the disc selection for the player throwing is a great idea as well.. nice!
hey JD. do I have cause for concern? I followed the paypal link you gave and put in all my correct information and it followed thru perfectly.
and I was already registered with discgolfplanetTV from the last USDGC.
soo.. when I log in and click 'watch now' it wants me to register and pay even though I just did.
I know there is nothing to "watch now" and maybe it' take s a few to process.

ya think I'll be OK on the 3'rd? and if it messes up what do I do? go find Mark and kick him in the shin or something? :)
I purchased the broadcast, but then I realized that they are not showing the final round on Saturday live. Am I the only one disappointed by that?
Didn't even realize that. Its a bummer! I want to see the whole event!
The last day is not being broadcast live for two reasons...
1. It takes us three days to set up the production to make the best show we can. Break-down is another day. Therefore, without investing another $10,000's, there is no way we could afford doing two courses.
2. The other thing is that we find from our research that half our viewers drop off on Saturdays.

So with that combined information, we had to make a decision to provide as much as we could, and I think we are doing that.

That said, subscribers will still see all the great action from Wed-Thurs-Fri and all the winning shots from Saturday's Final Round during a 30 minute wrap up show.

Thanks again for all your support.
John D.
I think it is awesome to have this kind of coverage for a discgolf event! I know I'm biased but I think discgolf is better than alot of random sports that make it to tv. thanks DGPlanet for making it happen. the internet 1st step. espn, fsn, who knows but I hope TV is next
What time does the coverage start on each day?
Wednesday from 1:25 pm MST (3:25 EST) SuperGroup Tees at 1:46 pm
Thursday from 11:15 am MST (1:15 EST) Ams all day around Fountain
Friday from 1:25 pm MST (3:25 EST) Men's Open Lead group (and FPO completing their rounds)

Remember, all this is archived, so you can watch it anytime after the show!

John D.

REGISTER AT: http://www.discgolfplanet.tv/memorial/index.php

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968