www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I recently purchased an Opto line Blitz and was wondering if anyone is very familiar with that line of plastics. It feels like a Crystal Z but it seems like it's grippy like an esp or pro-d disc. It's super fast and super stable. I'm ready to beat it in and am hoping that once it's banged up it will play like a stable destroyer with the speed of a boss.

comments? GO!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Opto rocks! It really reminds me of Innovas gummy plastic. Maybe not as flexable, but still just as tacky. I would also have to say it's more tacky than the Gold Line plastic. Ya, the Striker is perfect for a nice tight course. I don't have much power (300 to 330') and I can hyzer flip the Striker. It flies dead straight with little to no fade at the end. The tough thing about it. Is it's kind of a tweener disc imo. It's longer than a Teebird and a bit shorter than a Valkyrie
The striker does look pretty interesting. I'm looking to try one out. I'm quite dumbfounded at the fact that the opto line stands up like it does. I've nailed trees that have eaten up my star and champ discs that haven't even nicked my blitz.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968