www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey I'm real curious about these latitude 64 discs....Never thrown one and haven't seen too many people with em.  Anybody here throw any and if so what do you throw and what kind of shots do you use them for?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gold, hands down--
all i have is a opto line core so i will have to try something in gold line
i prefer opto, hands down, lol. to each his own.
The opto has a lot more grip....a lot. I own 20 Lat discs...have almost every disc they make. Own multiple plastics...As far as Grip goes which is why I love these disc. They go Opto, Grip, Gold...I like the gold line least of all of the plastics. Since I switched to the opto line disc I haven't used my birdie bag...not once...haven't wiped my hands on shirt or towel...once. I pick it up and it sticks everytime. Also the opto line is cheaper by $5 a disc. IMO go with the opto...
thanks for the input
I ordered an Opto core, river, and vision and goth them on Thursday and absolutely love them...The grip is phenomenal. At first I was skeptical but even wet they grip more than any other plastic I have ever thrown... I'm almost tempted to reconfigure my bag with nothing but the Opto Line.
to each his own indeed...I carry several discs in Opto as well, but I simply prefer how well the Gold breaks in compared to the Opto...
amen to that. i have a super flippy vision in Gold line and my opto still isn't near as flippy.
I asked my friend who sells discs why he doesn't carry any Lat64 stuff. He told me that it was because they are expensive and generally cost more than $20 apiece. Is that true. $20 for a regular disc seems a bit high to me. I would like to try some Lat64 stuff but probably not at that price.
No I shopped around for them a good bit and the cheapest I found them was at essentialdiscs.com...Their shipping is good too. They are based in Morrisville, NC and I am about three hours from there and when I ordered my discs I had them the next day. Same day delivery before 3:00 PM. There prices are about the same as any other disc you would buy...Check em out cuz I guarantee you'll like what you see.
Marshall Street has Gold Plastic for $15.99 and Opto Plastic for $13.99--$6 flat shipping, Free Shipping on orders over $50...
I've been told they are more expensive, but due to the added shipping costs. However, I've never paid $20 buck for one. Just depends on the seller. At the only store around here (FInal 9). They are about a $1 more than their plastic equivelent counterparts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968