www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Which one should I get.   I am looking at chaning my mid range or adding a midrange to my current ones.  A lot of people have been talking about the lat 64 stuff.      And if you have a core or a fuse,  what do you use it for ?

Views: 504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THe long range driver tha Lat 64 is coming out with is called the Havoc. The midrange that is coming out is called the Pain. It's supposed to be overstable. The Core is stable and the Fuse is understable. Both discs have incredible glide and are both permanent fixtures in my bag. I throw the core on all straight shots up to 300 ft. and the fuse I use for turnover shots up to 270-300. I've found that if I put some hyzer on my fuse shots that the disc will level out for me and travel perfectly straight. Actually I only carry latitude discs. The plastics are far superior and the flight is always true. I'm very excited for the Pain to come out. Latitude only has one midrange that fades a lot and it's called the Medius. It turns over immediately though, so unless you barely put anything on it, it's pretty much a waste of bag space. And finally the Diamond. The Diamond is a small diameter, small rimmed driver designed for beginners, children, and women. The weights are gonna start at 145g. I suggest if you haven't thrown latitude discs before, get out and throw some.
bought a gold line fuse last night,  havent got to throw it yet.  Had a storm come through that brought ICE not snow,  so I will have to wait a few days.     Will see how the fuse works for me and might have to pick up the Core also.       

I have been looking at both the Fuse and Core as well, I do love Lat64 plastic.  I throw a Roc and Mako for mids currently.  The Roc is solid in the wind.  Got me wondering, how do the Core and Fuse perform in windy conditions?

Also, what weights should I consider?  I drive 171-175 drivers.  And I like heavy mids (175-180) and putters (175).  I have had bad results with lighter mids.

Would a lighter fuse (or mako) be more prone to turnover and anhyzer out then a heavy one?   

I would never throw a Fuse in the wind unless it was thrown with negative hyzer
just ordered my pain and havoc last night :)!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968