www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Which one should I get.   I am looking at chaning my mid range or adding a midrange to my current ones.  A lot of people have been talking about the lat 64 stuff.      And if you have a core or a fuse,  what do you use it for ?

Views: 539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love the core.  I carry both a gold line and an opto line one in my bag.  I have found my Opto line Core is a little bit more stable than the gold line.  I use them for every type of shot.  hyzer, anhyzer, and strait.  Flies alot like a buzzz but a bit farther.

I carry both...my Gold Core is for floaty hyzers and long range putting...the Gold Fuse is a longer, more understable Core--its got a ton of glide; I use it for dead-nuts straight shots 330-375 ft and those pesky 300 ft. anny shots.

...with both of these in my bag, I often ask myself 'why do you still carry a Buzzz?'

What do you answer yourself?
they have a new disc called the diamond soon, its gonna be a overstable mid, so your mids could be set with Lat 64!
'because you have room in the bag...'

as I understand it, the Diamond will be an understable small fairway driver--a beginners disc like the River, but with a smaller rim, while the Pain will be the overstable middy...

they say the pain is going to be an overstable driver, they said it has potential to be there longest flying disc.
Wow, now I don't know who to believe.. :-)  I guess I'll just call Jesper.
MMM... Latitude 64 Hive
I've got both but the Fuse (gold line) has been insanely magical for me.. so I'm more inclined to recommend that one. I will admit that I'm becoming a true Lat 64 fanatic and will be eagerly awaiting the new discs from Sweden!
diamond= understable fairway  pain=slightly overstable mid  havoc= overstable driver (faster blitz type thingy)
THe long range driver tha Lat 64 is coming out with is called the Havoc. The midrange that is coming out is called the Pain. It's supposed to be overstable. The Core is stable and the Fuse is understable. Both discs have incredible glide and are both permanent fixtures in my bag. I throw the core on all straight shots up to 300 ft. and the fuse I use for turnover shots up to 270-300. I've found that if I put some hyzer on my fuse shots that the disc will level out for me and travel perfectly straight. Actually I only carry latitude discs. The plastics are far superior and the flight is always true. I'm very excited for the Pain to come out. Latitude only has one midrange that fades a lot and it's called the Medius. It turns over immediately though, so unless you barely put anything on it, it's pretty much a waste of bag space. And finally the Diamond. The Diamond is a small diameter, small rimmed driver designed for beginners, children, and women. The weights are gonna start at 145g. I suggest if you haven't thrown latitude discs before, get out and throw some.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968