www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Is there anyone who throws any Latitude 64 discs? I throw a Latitude Riot, which is my best disc, and a Latitude Core. The discs are more consistent than my Teerex and Surge and surprisingly enough I replaced my 5 year old roc with the Core. For some reason I can't get anyone to even try the discs out. Theres gotta be someone else out there that likes their Latitude 64 discs...

Views: 585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to buy some on my next order to try them out, the Riot especially interests me, but I know Ben mentioned that he really likes the Core (or is it the Vision?). They look like nice quality discs too, and the fist on the Riot is pretty sweet.
I am in DC and away from my discs :( but I got a new Latitude disc at the IDGC called the "Opto" or something like that? The thing does nothing but go completely straight when you throw it fast. I really like it a lot.
I think Opto is the plastic line, which looks similar to Champ or Elite Z. They look like nice discs, my money's on Latitude 64 to become the king of the smaller DG companies in a few years time.
They are great discs, The Vision is a great beginner disc turns easily, and is still useful enough for big arms on long anny. The Core flies like a little faster Buzzz, The Riot is a great distance driver, I'd put it somewhere between a wraith and a T-Rex. I like them. They are coming out with an overstable driver called the XXX, and a control driver called Striker, by next year. All in the opto line of plastic.
I like very much the spike, I throw it for a lots of shots : putts, approaches, longs turnovers and straight shots, it's a pretty good disc. I throw the Riot too, for long drives and long hyzers shots, I throw it until 433 feet, so it's a good distance driver. For the plastics I prefer the Opto line because a better grip and sensations.

Félix_

Excuse my English, 'cause I'm French :)
They sound interesting, I wish I could try them out!
Murph said:
They sound interesting, I wish I could try them out!

Murph just order one from Hyzerdiscgolf.com they're having a 20% Off sale for christmas.
whats the Latitude Riot like anyone use it as there goto driver?
AuS-Discgolfer, I throw my riot on holes that are 300ft (80m) or more. Its great backhand and forehand. throw it hard and it goes straight with a decent fade. But throw it about 3/4 strength and its got a great turn on the finish. you gotta get one. I know youll have a place for it in your bag.
I happen to own a Latitude Riot and a grip line Spike. These two discs are absolutely awesome. The Riot is as fast as an Innova Destroyer or Xcaliber and is super easy to control. With it's cool curved rim, it comes out easier so you need a tighter grip, but if you throw it right it will go straight for a long distance. The Spike is a really good putter and the only thing that I can putt consistently with, so I would definitely recommend buying anything that is Latitude 64.
I am a huge fan of Latitude 64 right now. I throw the Striker, Core, and Vision. My Striker gets used the most of the three. The Striker is used for my forehand approach shots. Latitude is doing some great things right now. they are a company to watch.
Oh ya. I wrote a review about them in the forum about a month or so ago. I have the Striker, Vision, Riot, and the XXX. Don't like the XXX it's way to overstable for me. The Vision replaced my Sidewinder and the Stiker is my new "control" disc. As I said in the review. It's the Opto plastic that is great! Reminds me of the old Innova gummy plastic. I hear the Core is a really nice disc as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968