www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Is there anyone who throws any Latitude 64 discs? I throw a Latitude Riot, which is my best disc, and a Latitude Core. The discs are more consistent than my Teerex and Surge and surprisingly enough I replaced my 5 year old roc with the Core. For some reason I can't get anyone to even try the discs out. Theres gotta be someone else out there that likes their Latitude 64 discs...

Views: 576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some of my friends have discs from this company, I'll have to ask them if I can throw them a few times. I'm always looking for discs that will better my game...regardless of company.
We have Latitude 64 at the Throw Shop, and a number of them set up as demo discs you can try out. Of course, if you are not in the Ann Arbor area, that's not much help.
I bought an Opto Core and I just love it - very similar to my Cryztal Z Buzzz with a slightly softer feel to the plastic. It's a beautiful disc!
The Striker is an awesome control driver, holds an anny or a hyzer for good D. I didn't like the riot as much. The disc felt super nice in my hand, but I noticed I couldn't get a good grip, it would slip out before I had time to snap it. The vision makes a nice roller right out of the box. And the core is a little less stable than a buzzz. Overall, of the four I only didn't care for one, and two went in my bag (Striker/Core). If 64 can keep up the good design with the awesome plastic (opto) I'll keep trying them out.
well i'll find out for myself soon , just ordred 3 lat 64 disc today.thanks for peaking my intrests and shrinking my wallet.
Which 3 did you order?
riot opto, premiere primitus, and the opto core. aloha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968