www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Is there anyone who throws any Latitude 64 discs? I throw a Latitude Riot, which is my best disc, and a Latitude Core. The discs are more consistent than my Teerex and Surge and surprisingly enough I replaced my 5 year old roc with the Core. For some reason I can't get anyone to even try the discs out. Theres gotta be someone else out there that likes their Latitude 64 discs...

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some of my friends have discs from this company, I'll have to ask them if I can throw them a few times. I'm always looking for discs that will better my game...regardless of company.
We have Latitude 64 at the Throw Shop, and a number of them set up as demo discs you can try out. Of course, if you are not in the Ann Arbor area, that's not much help.
I bought an Opto Core and I just love it - very similar to my Cryztal Z Buzzz with a slightly softer feel to the plastic. It's a beautiful disc!
The Striker is an awesome control driver, holds an anny or a hyzer for good D. I didn't like the riot as much. The disc felt super nice in my hand, but I noticed I couldn't get a good grip, it would slip out before I had time to snap it. The vision makes a nice roller right out of the box. And the core is a little less stable than a buzzz. Overall, of the four I only didn't care for one, and two went in my bag (Striker/Core). If 64 can keep up the good design with the awesome plastic (opto) I'll keep trying them out.
well i'll find out for myself soon , just ordred 3 lat 64 disc today.thanks for peaking my intrests and shrinking my wallet.
Which 3 did you order?
riot opto, premiere primitus, and the opto core. aloha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968