www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So I picked up 4 Latitude disc yesterday.  Played a round with them and shot -8.  I like the feel of them and love the look of the opto line plastic.  I picked up the Core, River, Blitz, and Halo.  The Blitz and Halo are decently stable.  While the River and Core are dead straight.  I love the latter of the 4.  So I am curious as to what else they have and how they fly.  Since they are a little pricier I don't want to buy too many more just to test out.  
I am curious about the Stiker, Trident, Riot and also the Fuse.  If there any others I should know about let me know.  

Tags: 64, Latitude

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One you didn't mention is the Vision. Kind of like a Sidewinder on roids, but a very predictable turnover disc or for nice tight faiways. When you want a disc to flip flat, fly straight, and land straight. The Striker is a great control disc as well. The trouble I had with it. Is that it was kind of a tweener disc for me. It was longer than my Teebird, but shorter than my Valk. So I didn't have a use for it.
Never tried the Fuse, but the Trident and Riot were to oversyable for me. Having said all that. I throw around the 330' range.
Enjoy them. I have tried both plastics and I really can't say which I like better. Maybe the Gold Line, but it's a toss up.
I love the Core, however I havent tossed any other 64's yet.
Trident is extremely overstable
Striker - Faster Teebird
Trident - Like a Predator
XXX - Think fast Whippet
Riot - I find it to be like a Discraft Flash maybe a bit faster and slightly more HSS
Vision - Sidewinder
Fuse - understable midrange holds lines very well and you can put a lot of power into it without it crashing

BTW: Http://www.essentialdiscs.com has the BEST prices you will find for latitude discs, although we are running a little low on stock right now we will be getting some in withing the next week or so.
The Fuse is like a Comet with WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more glide.
way more glide??? that's almost impossible. I was thinking of picking this one up too. I got the Riot and Striker yesterday. Used only my latitude disc and shot a -10...my other round with them was an -8. I am really liking them. I think I will like them way more once they break in.
which one is the laser beam that i've heard about?? the one that goes really far, just straight and has barely any fade at the end? i want that one.
Hmmmm. For you it's most likely the Halo. For me it's the Vision lol! But with a decent headwind I can hyzer flip the Halo and it flies dead straight. I would liken it to a understable Destroyer. Having said that, baking plastic seems to be a tough venture. Because I bought two Halo's (164g) and they were like tossing Firebirds.
I think that you're talking about the Lat. 64 Devilhawk.
I thought so too, then I threw one...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968