www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I tried to find some reviews on this disc, but I had no luck. So I thought I'd see if anyone on this site has tried it and what is your opinion of this disc.

Thanks and Peace.

Views: 763

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i use one and i really like it. im probably not the best one on here to give a review but it holds a very straight line no matter how hard im throwing it. plus i really like their zero line plastic. it has amazing grip.
Any chance you tried the Grip Line plastic? I'm trying to figure out the difference, Is one softer or more flexable than the other?
Thanks,
well so-far this is the only disc i have from lat. 64. iv only been throwing it for about a month now and i must say its softened up quite nicely. im going to head to my local shop at the end of the week and i'll have to see the difference between the two plastics.
haha yea i heard all about that discussion in another forum. i wonder if any of those guys have a car made by honda or toyota, or maybe a cellphone made by samsung! personally i love their disc's and if thats their reason for them not buying them then that means more for me to enjoy

The Zero line plastic is grippy with medium stiffness. Extremely flat top compared to the Pure in the Grip Line plastic which has more of a dome.
The Grip Line plastic is glossy with a marble pattern. This is some of the best feeling plastic and is squeaky when you grip it. Way more of a dome than the Pure in the Zero Line plastic.

Oh well...time to go hop in my made in America Toyota and flip off those people who are destroying our economy by buying Chevrolet's made in Mexico!lol!!!
The Grip Line is a little stiffer and has a ESPish feel to it...I prefer this disc for off the tee and long approaches. I putt with a Zero Line, which is very tacky and has an almost SuperSoft (gateway) feel without being that soft if that makes any sense.
I really like the Pure. I had pretty much decided to go with the Latitude 64 Zero Line Pure putter for all of 2010, but then I got sent a couple of Vibram Ridge putters to test. It's a tough decision.

When I began playing, I used Rhynos to putt and approach, and loved them. Then I moved to Swirl APXs, and after that to Soft Challengers. My two divisional world titles, so far, were won with (1) a Rhyno and (2) a Soft Challenger.

For 2010, I'm likely to use the the Pure for inside 10 meters, and the Ridge outside, up to maybe 100 feet. Gonna decide real soon because I want to decide very soon which discs I throw, for what, for the 2010 season. After that, no changes unless something radical happens in disc golf disc design.
I throw an APX swirl now. I like it's stable to understable flight. So how would you compare the Pure to the APX, as far as stability?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968