www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

just went on their site after posting to another lat 64 discusssion, hadn't seen any talk on this site about their new disc, FLOW.

Tags: 64, Flow, Latitude

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

could someone post a profile pic of the flow so i can see the dome? also of the river and halo if possible. thanks.
I'm techno challenged, but if you go to the Lat 64 fan page on this site. I think El Kabong has pics of all of them.
Here's some Flowage

Sexy time, I love that Gold and Gray one.
they say it a speed 13 with a glide of 5 i have only thrown it a couple of times , but if you have thrown a river , its a lot like a river just more speed and 25 -35 feet more distance . i will know more once i get a round in . ( just waiting on a computer for my tank , should be here by tuesday . )
Got mine last week and only had a chance to throw it a couple of times. For me it was a little more stable than my River and a lot less stable than my Halo. More distance than River. If I had to compare it to another disc, I'd say a lot like my Surge SS that have. If you took the labels off it would be hard to tell apart for me.
those look amazing
If you haven't picked one up yet J.D...You have to. Right out of the box, it flew nice and straight for me with a decent hyzer skip to it. As you know, for ME. I'd call it a longer Vision, but just a tad more stable. To give you a baseline. The disc is a 167g in Opto and I throw around 300 to 340 (340 not to often), but with technique and not power. I think you will dig it!
They look and feel amazing!! We have these and a bunch of other latitude 64 on our site at www.lsdiscs.com
Did you get a GL?

I got some freaky stable optos that are not like everyone else's...even for optos
Nope, I got the Opto. Maybe you did get a bummer one? I have two at 167g and two at 171g and they all fly about the same. The one I used alot, flew dead straight for about 90 to 95% of the flight but then had a pretty good hyzer skip of about 20 to 30 feet. About a year ago, I bought two 162g Halo's (Opto) and those suckers were like throwing a Firebird X. They were not even close to the normal flight pattern of the other Halo's I had.
oh, i will, probably scoop one up around xmas time. unfortunately, i probably won't get a chance to throw it in warmer weather for some time. i did notice last year that i did start changing up my disc selection on certain holes if it was near freezing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968