www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

just went on their site after posting to another lat 64 discusssion, hadn't seen any talk on this site about their new disc, FLOW.

Tags: 64, Flow, Latitude

Views: 509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This disc bombs!!!  Wow.  It's a river with more "D".  I can throw the river around 380 or so.  This one went over 400" flew straight for a long time with a decent skip at the end.  Very happy with this driver.  It will stay in the bag for sure.
just got one the other day and it kills it!! amazing straight distance with a predictable finish. just ordered a gold line to go with my opto. get one you won't be disapointed!
just threw it yesterday for the 1st time, gotta say it reminds me of my flippy nukes, same fade, same distance.
I got a Flow-Gold 170g and have thrown it 50+ times. It flies very predictably every time. Good glide with very little fade. It seems to handle head winds pretty good. I'm getting 285'-325' out of it which is my normal average I get with the Nuke, Wraith, and Orc. I have noticed that the Gold plastic is superior to anything out there. I have hit trees right off the tee box at full velocity and no nicks or damage at all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968