www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i am looking for some l.e. z drones the white, blue, and crystal aqua colors, and also clear crystal challengers. i will pay cash or trade or dye up some discs for you.

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey thats exactly what im looking for except the challengers
they are awesome discs (a way over stable buzzz)
yeah ive had one then sold it for gas money for my girl....( i souldve made her walk).....lol
That's rude and here I thought u did it because u love me. Guess I was mistaken. Lol oh well love u hunny.
Do you have any rare dc to trade? Or vibram?
You know I got clear cryztal challengers, may have 1 z drone left have to check at home sold 2 recently
I was up at our local DG store the other day. He still had several Z Drones left (Nat Champ stamps?). Don't know if it the same you are talking about. The "L.E" part is were I'm not sure. I thought they were FLX in L.E.? Anyway, The Store is called Final9. They are in Sacramento, CA. Jim Oates runs it. If it's not on their web site, just call them.
I would check with official retailers of 09 KC worlds merch......the Z drone was produced as a limited run fundraiser disc.
i know ben but the stamp on it is so detailed and sweet i wouldnt be able to take it off
whats it worth to ya???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968