www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I do. I abandoned all other mid ranges except on windy shots. It is not the safest midrange for staying close but if released on a hyzer it is straight as an arrow. Made 2 one hundred fifty foot shots in a row yesterday with it. Just remember to release on the left  side of basket.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that most likely there could be a post just like this of every disc ever made.. especially mid ranges.  =)  I haven't tried the Wolf but I looked it when I was trying to find a decent under stable mid.  Only reason I didn't pursue it more was because I got a free mystic and it turns over well for me.  Other mids in that overall category are the stingray and coyote.  If the wolf does well for you perfect it. =)  But I would try to be proficient with at least 3 mids (US/S/OS) since there are different situations where each is superior in utility.

--Cheers

Wolf is a Turnover disc.

I think that was firmly established already.  =)

Other then personally not liking the Wolf, its biggest down side is lack of plastic type. You can pick up a Stingray that is the same speed and almost the same flight in DX, Star, and even a few Champion ones out there.

Personal opinion aside, If it works for You, rock the Wolf and nail some long birdies. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968