www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Lets see if we can make a list of the discs/ plastic types that have been pulled from production...

Views: 755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Discraft Reaper.  Most under rated disc of all time.
storm and pirahna
I LOVE my Reaper!
Innova Scorpion

INNOVA: Ace, Hammer, Coupe, Griffin, Pegasus, Scorpion, Ram, Dolphin, 2500, Barracuda, Puma, Wolf, Jaguar, Phenix, Gremlin, Phyon, Morray, Pirahna, Birdie, Lynx, Bulldog, ........ that's all I can recall. Coupe and Condor were just re released in different plastic, some others too, go to the Factory Store.

DISCRAFT: Phantom, Phantom Plus, Phantom Lite, Cruiser, Deuce, ............. stopped buying Discraft in the 90's.

DESTINY: Jet Eye, Rock N Roller, Puppy, Lazer, Long Ranger, Whiz Back, ............ most of these were never PDGA legal.

Ran out of the original CE plastic

Discraft beat Innova  to the t-bird with the XL in 1998. the tee-bird came out in 1999. See disc golf history here: http://www.discgolfwarehouse.com/Disc%20Evolution/evolution_of_disc...
I have a Cyclone...want it?
The XL is a piece of dog poo compared to a tee bird.  Not even close.  That list is terrible too.
I LOVE my XL for many things. Big Meanie! Lol.
That is some great history Tom.  Glad that you put it all in order for others to see how far discs have come and gone.  Take care,  GB #554
DO,  I have a few of these if you are interested?   Email at pdga554@yahoo.com
I meant to say I don't throw it. The one I have in z is pretty similar in stability to the champ tee birds I've owned. Did you take your mess on thurs eirik? ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968