www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi Everyone!!!

Ok....So this has nothing to do with disc golf but PLEASE keep reading. It has to do with helping out some little kids in the small town of Ontonagon in the Upper Peninsula of MI. I used to go to school at Michigan Tech and Ontonagon is not too far from there so i'm very eager to help. Its called Play Day 2009 and its a small contest that chooses 5 towns that could really, really use a new playground for the kids. There is no donation asked, all you have to do is VOTE! Go to:

http://playday.kaboom.org/

and VOTE for the kids of Ontonagon to receive a new playground. This is something you can do to help without even leaving your computer chair or pulling out a credit card. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for Ontonagon!!! They would really appreciate the help! Thank You!

Oh yes...and you can vote once every 24 hours until December 1st...so vote everyday!

Emma

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you soooooo much everybody! You guys ROCK! I'm trying to keep it on the front page too so keep those comments coming in and keep voting!
Geeze...I hope I voted for the right one. The Kids of Ontonogen... correct?
K.
Just voted again. Ontonagon is only up by 111 votes. Keep voting people!!!!!!
Voted for you guys and wish you luck in winning,will vote as often as i can.PEACE
Thanks again guys!
I didnt realize there was an entry from my Hometown of Arlington, but since Ontonagon is so far ahead and you asked, I voted for them :)
vote 2
Vote #2!
3rd
I made this my Facebook status.. I hope it helps out emma..
Thanks Gabe! I posted the video that they play on the website onto my facebook too. In all honesty thats is where i heard about the whole thing. I have a facebook so I can chat with my friends from Michigan Tech and thats who started a lot of the voting over facebook. I'll have to add you.
Oops, my bad. I didn't read the whole blurb.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968