www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all,

i have been playing now for almost a year now and I am slowly finding things out that I have been doing wrong. I am getting ready to buy some disc's in groups of 5-10. can anyone give me some good sites to look at as far as price and shipping. Any help would be appreciated.

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really am pleased with prime discs. Orders arrive in 2-4 days and best of all shipping is free! Good prices and great sales...
discgolfcenter.com. Free shipping, progressive discounts, exact weight and color, great customer service, cheap plastic, and a great rating system that makes shopping even easier.
I agree - the ability to choose the EXACT weight and color is a huge factor for me. Their web store is the best design I have seen. When I buy I don't want a weight range - I want the exact weight. I also want to choose the color, not light or dark. Discgolfcenter.com gets it right. I also appreciate the excellent service at Marshall Street, great folks!
ebay works for me. Just about every store mentioned has a ebay sight. Just type in disc golf. Scroll down and click "see all matching stores" and bingo! Disc golf heaven.
I have used ebay as well & it ws just as good as a normal store
Discgolfcenter has taken very much care of my boys and I. Love the shipping and discounts and You can ask them anything. Very helpful and friendly!! We try to all get an order in togather so we keep building the account up for better discounts.
disc golf store .com is cheap and if you buy a bunch like u will shipping if fast and free.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968