www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I need a new bag for tourneys. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try using the outer pocket next to the bottle holder. It big enough to fit another water bottle. For counter ballance I just put all my personel stuff in the sub pouch next to the putter. Ya, I also put my Innova soft divider in instead of the standard one. I love the bag.
Latitude 64, It easily holds 14 discs with the divider that it comes with, but with a few of the velcro dividers in it it can easily hold 30. With tons of room for all the extras. Shirts, towels, water, it has storage for just about anything.
Latitude 64 pro
thats pretty cool
Go with the Guaranteed Bag !!!! Had mine for over 6 years solid !!

http://discgolfer.com/home.php?cat=3
If you don't get a Revolution bag, you suck!
Thanks alot! I just spit soda all over my screen lol!
HAHAHA…
Revolution bags are indeed great and last a long time... but they are expensive obviously.

I had an Innova bag that didn't last me very long.

I've gotten through two years of heavy play with a Revolution Dual Pack and it still has plenty of years of heavy play left in it! On occasions where I don't need many discs, I'll use my Revolution Mini Bag. I picked up a Revolution Carolina Bag at a tourney in Ohio (as an award), and love it (although I have yet to use it for a round since I'm waiting on the internal frame to arrive). The Mini and the Dual Pack have been great in the two years that I have had them. Dual Pack always leaves me with plenty of room to hold a stool and umbrella. I can even throw in a light jacket. I got it for the extra space and I love it. If you can afford it, Revolution is the way to go!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968